Built For Performance
Your New High Performance Home
All our homes go through a rigorous independent 3d party audit to ensure we meet all standards for energy efficiency, clean air and water that ensures your safety and comfort within your new home.
A 3rd party audit and inspection proves to the homeowner that a contractor has nothing to hide. Often, subcontractors will use their best crews knowing that their work is going to be rigorously audited. The independent auditor conducts onsite inspections throughout the construction process. If they find any problems or defects, they contact the responsible contractor and ensure that the problem is fixed.
When all house systems are tested, analyzed and tuned to maximize energy efficiency, air and water quality the outcome is a home that is safe, comfortable and long-lasting.
Home Of the Future, Today
Gardner Custom Homes provides all customers with the value added benefit of building homes that meet or exceed the following standards:
- Department of Energy Zero Energy Ready Home
- EPA Indoor Air Plus Qualified Home
- EPA Water Sense
- Energy Star Mechanicals and Appliances
- EPA Indoor Air Plus Qualified
- Energy Star 3.1 Certified
- U.S. Department of Energy Zero Energy Ready Home Certified
- WaterSense Meets EPA Criteria
- Advanced Framing to Optimize Insulation Cavities while using Fewer Natural Resources
- BASF Spray Foam Insulation in the Attic and Exterior Walls
- R10 Insulated Perimeter Foundations
- Award Winning “Locally Manufactured” MI Energy Star Rated Windows
- Rinnai On Demand Tankless Water Heater with Recirculation System
Trane 96% Efficient 2 Stage AFUE (Heating)
- Trane 18 Seer Air Conditioning (Cooling)
- ERV Ventilation System that Continuously Recirculates Fresh Air Throughout the Home
- Air King BFQ75 Sone 1.5, 80 CFM Exhaust Fans in Bathrooms and Laundry
- Fully Insulated Garages Including Doors
- LED Light Bulbs Throughout
We’re here to help you, live healthy in your new home.
We believe that living in your custom home should be a stress-free experience. We offer a generous standard warranty that covers the workmanship and function of your home and its parts. We work with our Trade Partners that built your home to repair items as needed and the manufacturer for your appliances to make sure that any issues that may arise are handled quickly and effectively.
For more information about our warranty coverage, check your Homeowners manual, which can be found in the Homeowners Portal or in the binder you’ll receive at your final walk-through.
What Our Homeowners Have To Say
Rick and Colleen Patynik
We contacted Justin Gardner around December 2019 about building our home in Ventura Ranch. We gave Justin our budget and what we had in mind. We chose a single-story Ranch design of some 2200 sq ft. Justin showed us a couple of homes he had under...
Michele and Bill Murphy
My wife and I contacted Justin Gardner in August of 2019 after purchasing land in the Ventura Ranch Development. Justin came highly recommended by numerous realtors and residents. We visited several of his homes that were under...
Daniel and Christine Page
In May of 2019, we purchased a new home from Gardner Custom Homebuilders. Soon after moving in Mr. Gardner called and arranged a visit to familiarize us with our new energy-efficient home. When a few minor problems developed, Justin immediately responded and resolved...