About Your Builder
Justin Gardner, owner of Gardner Custom Homes, has spent the last 20 years of his professional career dedicated to building quality homes. Throughout his career, he has built over 2000 homes for thousands of families. Every home is unique, and Justin prides himself on putting his heart and soul into every project. There is clear evidence of hard work and dedication shown in every job that Gardner Custom Homes completes, and the focus and attention to detail can be seen in every aspect of the finished home. Justin has also studied and perfected the skills needed to build high-performance homes at 50 HERS or less.
Justin currently holds a General Residential Contractor License (LIC#298590)
Sam Rashkin and Justin Gardner
Gardner Custom Homes Is Know For:
Superior Home Performance
Home Building Process
What you can expect from your custom home building experience.
- Schedule an appointment with Justin to discuss your home building needs.
- Allow Justin to inspect your lot, or schedule a time to see the available lots from Gardner Custom Homes.
- Establish your start date, budget, and completion goals for your home.
- Finalize your floor plan, interior selections, and elevation design.
- Approve the preliminary pricing and get an approval letter from your lending agency (if applicable).
- Sign the final price and contract from Gardner Custom Homes and complete any lending paperwork with your lending agency.
- Gardner Custom Homes works on getting permits approved through the county and starts prepping the land to build your home.
- Complete your construction walk-through appointments according to your contract.
- Once your home is built we will apply for your Certificate of Occupancy and set your completion date.
- Move into your brand new home!